Veterinary Technician Swing or Night
The Hospital: Noah's Central 24 Hour Hospital (56th/Emerson)
The Shift: Flexible Scheduling (12s, 10s, 7s)
Noah’s Animal Hospitals are all about making life better for people and their pets – literally, it’s our mission. We know pets are cherished family members of our clients and strive to make their experience with us as comfortable and pleasant as possible, no matter what circumstances bring them in.
As a Noah’s Veterinary Technician or Assistant, your exceptional skills will directly contribute to providing this high quality medical care and we can’t do it without you. Noah's understands the unique skill set a veterinary assistant or technician brings to the medical team and believe in technician utilization!
Our ideal teammate will understand the importance of exceptional client service and patient advocacy, particularly helping clients and patients in their time of need.
What you will enjoy as a VALUED staff member of Noah's Animal Hospitals:
- Industry Leading Pay with opportunities for bonus, overtime, and merit increases!
- Expanded PTO Program!
- Comprehensive benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, & 401K)!
- $100 scrub allowance every year!
- Discounts on services & products for your own pets!
- Company provided continuing education for license renewal!
- FREE VTNE prep course and exam coverage!
- Multi-Level Technician Development Program designed to systematically increase medical skill mastery!
- Ability to carry out treatment plans and offer patient advocacy in collaboration with your team!
Who You Are:
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bring a positive attitude
- Passion for Clients and their pets
- At least 1 year of experience (preferred) - time spent in a formal veterinary nursing/technician program will also be considered
- Registered, Licensed or Certified Veterinary Technician/Assistant (preferred) (RVT, LVT, CVT/CVA)
- Emergency, ICU, GP experience (preferred)
- Experience in the following skills: Venipuncture, Restraint, IV Catheter Placement, Assessing Vitals, Medical Record Notation, Intubation/Extubation, Monitoring Under Anesthesia, Minor Drug Calculations, Dentistry, Radiographs, Fecal flotation and interpreting results, post surgical care, blood draws