Client Service Representative - FT - Stop 11 Road
Customer Service Representative
Job Req #: 0110
Facility: Noah's Stop 11 Animal Hospital
Schedule: Full-Time, Days, schedule varies
Must be available:
- Monday-Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
About the Position
Noah’s Animal Hospitals are all about making life better for people and their pets – literally, it’s our mission. We know pets are cherished family members of our clients and strive to make their experience with us as comfortable and pleasant as possible, no matter what circumstances bring them in.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and outgoing individual to be the first point of contact for our clients as a Client Service Representative at our Noah's Stop 11 Animal Hospital. As a client service representative, you will be an advocate for our clients, a creative problem-solver, and a collaborative team member. You will have the opportunity to continually improve our patient experience, working alongside team members passionate about the animals we serve and the families who love them. Must be willing to work weekends and some holidays.
- At least one year of experience in a veterinary clinic
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- Computer skills and ability to learn required specialized software
- Multi-line phone system experience
- Actively recruit new clients by promoting hospital services. Route the flow of clients and pets to ensure superior client care and maximum productivity of the veterinary medical team.
- Provide professional, efficient and exceptional service at all times. This includes encouraging hospital visits, welcoming clients and pets, ensuring that they are comfortable in the hospital, and educating them about their pet's health.
- Educate clients about preventative care, pet health needs and hospital services.
- Assist incoming clients by completing the required documentation, entering all pet information and history in the computer, utilizing proper collars and tags for identification, and ensuring prompt service.
- Assist outgoing clients by providing all necessary instructions, information and invoices, dispensing prescription items per the veterinarian's instructions, selling retail products and scheduling future appointments.
- Manage the finances by maintaining accurate balances and utilizing proper opening and closing procedures.
- Conduct administrative functions as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Capabilities and Experience
- Ability to multi-task - Manages multiple tasks at one time; quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks under distracting conditions without loss of accuracy or appearance of frustration.
- Communication skills - Reads, writes and speaks fluent English, using appropriate grammar, style and vocabulary. Correctly spells commonly-used English words and job-specific terms. Demonstrates exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational ability - Demonstrates a systematic approach in carrying out assignments. Is very orderly and excels at cutting through confusion and turning chaos into order.
- Problem solving skills - Demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems. Translates problems into practical solutions.
- Client service skills - Consistently ensures the team provides the client with attentive, courteous and informative service. Gains and shows personal satisfaction from delivering great service.
- Intellectual ability - Accurately and consistently follows instructions delivered in an oral, written or diagram format. Can provide directions.
- Mathematical ability - Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, and to compute rate, ratio and percent; ability to convert units of measurement.
- Computer skills - Comfortably and confidently uses a computer and specialized software. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.
- Initiative - Shows willingness and aptitude to take appropriate steps in finding solutions to problems; presents options and ideas to enhance current processes or procedures. Takes on additional responsibility when both big and small tasks need to be done.
- Integrity - Firmly adheres to the values and ethics of Noah’s Animal Hospitals. Exhibits honesty, discretion, and sound judgment.
- Cooperativeness - Willing to work with others, collaborating and compromising where necessary; promptly shares relevant information with others.
- Flexibility - Is open to changing situations and opportunities and is willing to perform all tasks assigned.
- Independence - Able and willing to perform tasks and duties without supervision as appropriate.
- Tolerance for Stress / Resiliency - Maintains a positive 'can-do' outlook, rebounds quickly from frustrations and unpleasantness, and maintains composure and friendly demeanor while dealing with stressful situations
Noah's offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.
Our Core Values include:
- Demonstrating Compassion
- Providing Memorable Client Experiences
- Being Easy to do Business With
- Operating with Integrity
- Working with Passion
- Excellence in Care and Service
- Being Helpful
- Finding and Keeping the Right People